.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

a blog for you, a blog for me

here it is. i can't believe it. i am actually blogging. well, the whole idea of this is to express to others what has been impressed upon me. hence, i have given it the title of provocations and pantings. provocations is a slight hijacking from a compilation work of Soren Kierkegaard, and pantings, well, are simply the overflow of my heart. sometimes my heart breathes, other times is spews, yet in all this, i desire to have a heart authentically ravished by truth and exceptionally desirable for my Treasure - Jesus Christ. so with that, i welcome your comments, critiques, questions, and thoughts. don't worry about disagreeing with me or not jiving with my sayings, for oft this has been the case. unorthodoxy can be a bad and good thing at same time. i would say that i am orthodox in my theology but unorthodox in my practice. what i say is typically general and raw, and i try to keep from the censorship of those who would legislate Christianity and those on the other hand who would like to pilfer the grace of God. so come with it. come and join me for the pursuit of excellence in leveraging life for the glory of God and embracing the maximalist mentality of being sent and spent for the advancement of the kingdom of God. thanks for visiting. hope to see you again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005