.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

For Those Who Would Comment (A Reminder & Request)

I am aware that unless you have an account with Blogspot, you have the option of signing your name either mine (timmy . . .please don't), anonymous, or something else. All of you who have commented on blogs I want to say thank you. Thanks for taking the time to share thoughts and use this blog as a table for transparent and candid thought. The only problem I am having right now is knowing who you are because all of you show the "anonymous" default name. If you could do me the favor, at the close of your comment, simply put your first name (you don't have to put your last name but can if you wish) and maybe an email address under your name, that perhaps we can email each other. I truly appreciate your ideas and feedback whether affirmative or critical and hope that we can pursue truth as pilgrims in our theology, thought, and life and in doing so represent Jesus well. Thanks, Timmy outpostministries@yahoo.com Oh, and by the way, if you don't know me personally and are commenting, it would be great to email me at the address above that I may know a little about you. Hopefully, you can consider me a friend and all of us pursuers of truth in the context of God's glory.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Just wanted to say...nice blog. You're asking good questions and making nice points. I like it!

michellewheeler.blogspot.com

4/15/2005 07:21:00 AM

 
Blogger Barrett said...

I sent the above two people a link to your blog. i found it last night and liked what you had to say. barrettfb.blogspot.com

4/15/2005 11:34:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005