.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005


Donald Whitney and myself at school. You may know him as the author of Spiritual Disciplines for the Chrisitan Life. He is coming to Southern next year to teach. Yeah! Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which one is you Timmy?? HA!!

David

7/06/2005 01:25:00 PM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Well you know . . .

I have always had the problem of being confused with white bearded men. But David, I thought you know me better than that! Can you see my sparkling smile and dazzling good looks?

7/07/2005 05:12:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005