.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Random Stuff for Week of 6/1-6/8

* If you have not checked out my Flickr account lately, I have added a number of photos and created multiple sets. By the end of this week I look to have about 200-250 photos on the account. To get to it, simply click on the Flickr Daily zeitgeist box on the right hand portion of the screen (If you have pop-up protection, you need to hold the CTRL button down to access it). * I want to say a special thanks to all of you who continue to check out P&P. Last Friday, P&P reached 1000 hits. I hope that others who come and visit will find "readworthy" material to discuss and find dialogue. * I have chosen to keep the weekly polls up so that others can chime in over a longer period of time. However, I will be adding a poll on a weekly basis. Please check out this weeks poll and let me know what you enjoy most about P&P. * r.d.s.a. posts continue for the second week. I notice that there have not been any comments made. Although I am fine with that, I would love to hear what you think. I fear that some of you are too reticent to respond because of past debates; please comment and do so transparently - just keep it on the post and on the person. Cool? What I Am Reading: Fool's Gold (John MacArthur, ed.) What of the Unevangelized? (J. Oswald Sanders) God in the Wastelands (David Wells) What I Am Working On: Annotated Bibliography for Religious Pluralism Glossary of Terms for Theology of Religions Don't Waste Your Life Bible Study at UPS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005