.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Event: Crowder w/ Shane & Shane for Pre-Release Concert in Louisville

The David Crowder Band along with Shane and Shane will be in concert in Louisville Sunday, September 25 at The Vine at Southeast Christian Church. Crowder will be releasing their new CD called Collision, which is to release two days after the concert (but you can get them early if you go to the concert). The concert is free and begins @ 6 pm. For more information contact The Vine. Many of you I am sure are familiar with Shane and Shane's stuff. I have been enjoying their music, well, since it was Shane and Caleb back in the good 'ole days. While I don't like to consider myself as one who likes to jump the Christian concert bandwagon, I might just have to saddle up for this one. By the way, anyone interested in coming up that weekend for the concert, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005