.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Sit With Serenity

Sit With Serenity, originally uploaded by Sola Lumina Captura.

My description of this image: As you can see with my photos, I love nature, and I love parks. Louisville has several parks that make for a great place to get away and sit awhile. If you are in the Louisville area, don't be surprised to find me on a bench like this steeped in thought and enjoying the moment. (Taken @ Cherokee Park - Louisville, KY)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful picture-next time I'm feeling really stressed I'm gonna try and imagine I'm sitting out there on that bench.

11/12/2005 06:21:00 AM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

great compostion and very rich colors!

11/12/2005 06:54:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it Tim. Where did you take that?

11/15/2005 10:15:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ignore that question. I didn't read it first. ;)

11/15/2005 10:16:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005