.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Locating Some of the P&P Family

Last week, I did a little experiment, as I was curious as to where visitors came from who read P&P. I was encouraged to see that there was more people than my mom and dad and friends who feel sorry for me. :) So, here are the results of last's weeks experiment: Stateside (43 states): Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming Worldwide (38 countries): Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Denmark, Ecuador, France, Germany, Guam, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mauritius, Netherlands, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, and Uruguay On another note, I have not check my old/latest poll on the sidebar in several months. As you can see, there are several different responses, the last being “I Don’t Know How I Got Here, But I Am Never Coming Back.” Out of the 177 total votes, only 6 responded this way. You are too kind. I thought for sure I angered more people than that! On a more serious note, there were 33 who visited for the first time, and if you are still hanging around, thank you. And for those of you who are the regular critics and commentators at P&P, I truly appreciate your sharpening and conjecture. As I grow and learn, I expect to be challenged and change where needed, and in the meantime I hope you find something here that is worth your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005