.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Friday, June 23, 2006

POTW :: 06.23.06 :: itselectric

{Click to enlarge}
I found this unposted pic in my April archives. Most of my Louisville cityscapes comes late at night with long exposure (usually at least a minute long). I liked this pic as the electric blue sky came out right after the sun had set. This is usually my favorite time of the day to shoot downtown. More and more people are joining the Friday Photo Community which is great. If you are on board and I don't have you linked, please let me know. Also on the Friday menu is some poetry and history. This Fridafolio really has some potential. :)
Here's the exif data for the photogs: Camera: Canon 20D Lens: 28-135mm IS USM Focal Length:65mm Tv: 13 sec Av: f/20 ISO: 200 WB: Custom (3900k) See also Joe Thorn's, Steve McCoy's, Tom Ascol's, Joe Kennedy's, Kevin Cawley's, Alex Forrest's, and Laura Beth's Friday pics. For poetry and prose, check out Brent Thomas and for history see William Turner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Nice pic. I've been posting some of my own on Fridays. You can find them here.

6/30/2006 07:51:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005