.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

A Different Flavor

For those who might think that I am a serious guy, there is another blog that I have created for the fun, satirical, and even entirely goofy side of me. You can catch it at http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=OutpostMinistries. Anway, I shall try to stay consistent with the theme of this blog and hope to add stimulation and contemplation on matters that I wrestle with. Let me know what you think about the other blog, and no, I am not schitzophrenic. Thank you very much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you ever going to write on the other one?

4/15/2005 11:25:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005