.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

If You Happen to Get Bored . . .

I am oft aware of the reality that what I write or contribute to my blog can be boring or appear irrelevant to you. Therefore, I have added a feature to my simple blog called "links". I know, wow - he knows how to put up links! Though I am technically deficient and blogically (there is no such word) stunted in acquisition, I have made these links available for two reasons: I love them, and I think you might enjoy browing through them. That way, when you get bored, there is something even then for you. Hope you enjoy. (By the way, if you haven't seen them, they are on the right side of the page.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed you had these up yesterday. A lot of good ones there.

4/30/2005 10:46:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget the link to John Daker. It's quickly becoming a classic.

4/30/2005 03:33:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spammer!

5/01/2005 10:54:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget to click on my name and visit my blog as well there you will find all kinds of great links to online poker. And wonderful (though non-FDA approved) medications to ummm... yeah... Anyways.

5/01/2005 11:26:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005