.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Random Stuff for the Week of 6/28-7/4

* I am encouraged to see that my friend Dan has decided to get a Flickr account and post some pictures. One of his specialties is lunarscapes, and he has some good ones on there. He told me that he would try to post some more on a fairly regular basis. Check them out. * I also have incorporated Dan into helping me launch our DWYL 2005 campaign at UPS. DWYL for those of you who don't know is Piper's Don't Waste Your Life. We have made fliers and invitations and are currently talking to folks who do not know Jesus. I am encouraged to know that five UPSers are committed before a single invitation was handed out. May the Lord turn the hearts of sinners to spend their lives for Him! * If you have watched any news lately, you knew that Billy Graham's last crusade was this past weekend in New York. Although I did not hear the message, I did hear that he said that former president Bill Clinton should be an evangelist and Hillary should "run the country." For a man who adamantly said that he would not get involved in politics, these are bold endorsements. I am gravely disappointed that in the prospect of those unbelievers there might have been given more of a political commercial than a gospel presentation. * I just recently purchased Adobe's Creative Suite CS2 Premium and am trying to figure out what in the world I have gotten myself into. For all you scaling the learning curve, can I piggy-back off you? I promise not to carry a heavy load. I look forward to seeing what these programs can do. Maybe before I die, I will have gotten a handle on some of it. * Some housekeeping: I am posting more pics of Drew and Erin's wedding this week (20-30 or so). Also, I have added a new "poll of the week" as well as updated the most popular posts @ P&P. In case you haven't checked the blogroll, I have also added numerous links and have reorganized them a bit. I have a few more R.D.S.A. posts that I have yet to write (still in draft mode), and I hope to have them all done in the next couple of weeks. I want to wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July, and a very special thanks to all who have served in the military to protect our freedom. Your unsung songs will be hummed in the annals of history . . . - t.n.b.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005