.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Random Stuff for the Week of 6/20-6/27

* In case you haven't already seen, I have been posting pictures from Drew and Erin's wedding on my Flickr account. Before I am done, I hope to have at least 100 pictures from the wedding. For those of you who were in it or see pictures you like, you can download them simply by clicking on the picture and clicking the "download this picture" script and pick the size you want to download. The original size will be large (I use a 8MP camera), so you may want to take that into consideration. * Also on my Flickr account, I have posted pictures from our (Dusti and myself) hike up to Tioga Falls located in Ft. Knox, Kentucky. No, we did not find any gold, but we did see a nice little waterfall. 24 pictures are posted there as well of our hike. * Some of you know that I have been preaching often lately, most of which has been at Payneville Baptist Church. I recently have been working on creating a blog for the church. It is a simple idea, but I think it has great potential. Right now, the church does not have a web site (and I for one don't know how to make one . . .yet), so the blog will be a way to communicate and connect with one another throughout the week. One it I hope to have a Q&A forum, FAQ's, directions and contact information, weekly sermons notes (from previous sermon), and prayer requests and list center. Maybe more to come. Right now, it is just started. But feel free to check it out and tell me what you think. You ideas and comments are greatly appreciated. * This Sunday night, I am looking to go to hear the David Crowder Band at Southeast Christian Church (that big honkin' place). I dig his unique flavor and look forward to hearing the new stuff coming out. I guess that's all that's going on right now. I had a rather unproductive week last week, one of those where you felt like you did a whole bunch of things but really didn't do anything at all. Been there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005