.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Random Stuff for the Week of 7/5-7/12

* As you can see, I have not been able to write much as of late, and for that I apologize. With the summer at high noon, it was a wake-up call for me that the Fall semester is right around the corner, and I have much to do. I will attempt to hammer out a major research project this month. As a result, I will try to post every 2-3 days rather than everyday, simply for the sake of focus and lack of time. Please stay tuned in the future as I hope to provide something readworthy, and hopefully comment-worthy as well. * I enjoyed spending some time in Athens with my family and some friends this past weekend. I also took a number of photos. I recently posted some celebrating the 4th of July. Next week, I will post some of the fireworks show, and the week after I will post some cool antiques that I shot as well. As far as Drew and Erin's wedding goes, my last uploads will be tomorrow, as I conclude that folder with over 190 photos. I hope that you have enjoyed view them. Could you tell me which ones have been your favorite? That would be great! * DWYL is getting started next week. I am pumped about it. It just so happened (a.k.a. God's sovereignty) that we have a new hire on our belt who just graduated from Boyce and entering Southern Seminary. He seems like a great guy and could be a great help in reaching our co-workers for Christ. Please pray that God would capture the hearts and lives of these people whom I have grown to love. * I have been mulling over the whole Live 8 Extravaganza and was wondering what your thoughts were. Comment back on this post and tell me what you think, if you don't mind. That's all for now. At the end of July, I hope to have a more complete bibliography of my sources for this research as well as an annotated bibliography. If you would like to see my work, I will try to get them posted on PDF format or something like that (something I am clueless about). Have a great week! - t.n.b.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005