.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

The Deal with Brister Briefings

For those of you unfamiliar with Brister Briefings, it is our monthly email newsletter we started when we moved to Louisville. For the past two months, we have not sent a Brister Briefing, and I would like to explain why. I have a cheesy email program called IncrediMail which uploads any email I get from two of my hotmail accounts (I have four email accounts right now). The email address I have been using to send the Brister Briefings is on the one I use the most - that is, meboastnot@hotmail.com. However, out of the blue, I get this malfunction with IncrediMail which will not allow me to operate with this email and says that I must upgrade with MSN to do so. I emailed MSN and hotmail about this problem and haven't got a reply from them. Well, you might be thinking, "Why don't you just use another email?" The problem is that all 200+ email addresses is saved on the IncrediMail program exclusively to the prior email address mentioned. Therefore, I have two options: either take hours to transfer the addresses over to another address or try to get MSN to fix the problem. Neither are appealing to me, so I am not sure what I am going to do. I apologize for those of you who have been getting and enjoying the Brister Briefing. I hope that it will resume next month. If you would like to be added to the monthy Brister Briefing, please email me, letting me know. To do that, reply at outpostministries@yahoo.com. If you have any suggestions or advice on how to fix the problem, please share your expertise. Your input is greatly appreciated! If others unfamiliar to P&P are curious as to why we have not been sending our monthly Brister Briefing, please explain to them the situation. Thanks for the help, and we hope to better communicate with everyone in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005