.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Flickr: Upward Soccer Series

Upward Soccer, originally uploaded by Sola Lumina Captura.

Upward Soccer is a sports program for kids which emphasizes good sportsmanship and a winning attitude. Our church began the fall program this past Saturday, and I was giving devotions at half-time. I happened to have my camera with me and decided to take a few pictures. In the week or so, I will be posting some of the images I took this past Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005