.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my Dad's 57th birthday. During this past year, my dad has been through a series of painful health issues, and God has been gracious to our family. But especially this year, my father has modeled for me the life of humility, selflessness, and longsuffering. I yet to ever hear an excuse or whine from my father, who has more than sufficient enough reason to do so. Aside from this, to call him father would be incomplete. He is my best friend, a true listener, and a great encourager. From the days of coaching me in t-ball to affirming me after a sermon, my dad has be constant, faithful, and genuine in all his dealing with me as a son. He's not a perfect father, but perfect for me. May the Lord continue to give you health and good days ahead or the heritage of the faith and legacy of faithfulness. Happy Birthday Dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005