.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Back . . . But Bruised

Well, Dan and I made it back today from our 5-day backpackin' trip. This trip was invaluable for a number of reasons of which I hope to expound later this week. One painful lesson I learned was to never wear low ankle socks with boots. My left angle around the heel is skinless and the sides are bruised and blistered. Nonetheless, we had a fabulous time. Terrific weather, beautiful scenery, and a majestic sanctuary was embraced with 28 miles of hiking and around 16 GB of photos (1800 images approximately). In the future, I hope to provide you with a taste of some of what we saw. We shot many waterfalls, and if you like them, you might like these. It was my first opportunity to shoot fall, waterfalls, landscapes, etc., and we had a blast. Now I must recuperate and rest up. Resume posting soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are back and had a refreshing time. Look forward to hearing about it, brother.

-KJ

10/18/2005 08:12:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005