.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Monday, January 23, 2006

I Told You I Would Do This

cherokeecreek, originally uploaded by snowedinsojourner.

Last week, we had our first decent snow, so Dan and I went out to take some photos after work (around 4:30 a.m.). Well, as I shared in my earlier post, all the images in my card were corrupted, so I have no images from that excursion. However, I told you that I would post one from Dan, so here you go. To view the rest of Dan's pictures, check out Snowedinsojourner.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric S. said...

I love the photography on your blog. Thanks for posting it.

1/25/2006 09:38:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon tim.... whats up with the low res and the distorted aspect ratio... you stretched my photo!!! Ooooooh... thanks for the plug brother...

Dan

1/25/2006 10:59:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005