.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Photography Anyone?

I've been thinking about making some posts about photography, and I was wondering if you thought it would be a good idea. I have tried photography forums and groups for interaction, and that is good and all, but I was wondering if there is an interest here @ P&P. Anyone interested? If so, do you think I should create another blog for it or add it to the spice @ P&P? You don't have to know much or worry about asking "stupid" questions. I am not a professional nor try to be, but I have grown to love this hobby. More than finding all the answers, I would like to learn from others (like you) and hopefully add a little tidbit or two along the way. Let me know what you think, please. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe Kennedy said...

get a photoblog. joe thorn's is pimp tight. (i like it a lot.) steve's is good too.

what little i saw of mohler tonight was that nobody said anything of worth, and larry didn't let al say much. i saw a lot of al smiling and taking that initial breath before saying something... and then not getting to say it. but the first part he said didn't really say much other than repeat the commonly known party line.

i like pictures, timmy. i like photography. one day i want to be good, like you and joe thorn. and my friend justin holland.

i think, though, that i need to start walking around with a tripod, because i like night pictures. and i'll never have a steady hand.

1/17/2006 10:31:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I visit your Flickr quite a bit but I can only get to it by clicking on one of your pictures here. I think putting your pictures on this blog is a good idea because it could draw people to your Flickr. A photography blog is a good idea too though. Whatever you do is cool Timmy.

1/18/2006 04:42:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005