.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

25 Cent View of Louisville Kentucky

{Click to enlarge}
Last Thursday night was an extremely random night for me which landed me here after two hours of driving around. For those going to the T4G Conference, the Galt House is just to the right of the binocular thingie.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice...

4/04/2006 02:38:00 PM

 
Blogger Matthew Wireman said...

I have saved this pic on my computer...nice shot.

4/04/2006 03:43:00 PM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

That'll be $.50 please.

4/04/2006 04:22:00 PM

 
Blogger Kenan said...

nice shot.

Is that from The Falls of the Ohio, just across the river?

4/05/2006 01:11:00 AM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Close but not quite. Just east of the Falls of the Ohio (in the little park area). Actually, last year I walked halfway across the falls of the Ohio bridge and took some sunrise shots there before I realized that it was illegal. (Don't ask me how I found that out!)

4/05/2006 03:45:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005