.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Friday, September 15, 2006

POTW :: 09.15.06 :: Shellin'

{Click to enlarge}
{Click to enlarge}
When we were at the beach, I took several photos of my niece and nephew (Delaney and Logan). While trying to get Logan ready for pictures, I caught Delaney searching for shells. I thought these two random shots came out well. This week, if you visit my Flickr page, you will likely see some photos of R.C. Sproul and John MacArthur that I have yet to post from the T4G Conference. I have already posted several of John Piper and Mark Dever. To view the set, go here.
To go to my Flickr page, go here. To go to the Friday Photo group, go here. Here's the exif data for the photogs: Camera: Canon 20D Lens: 28-135mm IS USM Focal Length: n/a Tv: n/a Av: n/a ISO: 200 WB: Custom

2 Comments:

Blogger William E. Turner Jr. said...

Pics remind me: how are Jeremy and Kerrie?

9/15/2006 07:02:00 PM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Man, thanks for asking. It feels so good to know that they are still thought of and prayed for. They are doing well. My wife left today to spend the weekend with them. Kerrie last week underwent her first round of chemo and did quite well. God has been really gracious to us. I will be sure to share with them that folks are still remembering them as I know they would be encouraged by it. Thanks again.

9/15/2006 07:18:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005