.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Friday, September 01, 2006

P&P Lite: September Changes

Today is the start of a new month and also a new start for P&P. For those who happen to actually upload my blog rather than read through subscription, you realize that my blog is difficult to upload and incredibly frustrating. After talking with a couple of folks in recent days, I realized that this is nuisance is becoming a distraction and a deterrence to P&P. As I am hoping to leave Blogger sometime in the foreseeable future, in the meantime, I have chosen to change P&P to a “lite” version, taking out some of the unnecessary add-ons.

As you can see, several things on my sidebar are gone, including my Flickr zeitgeist and LibraryThing (along with the Neocounter and Google Search). I am providing links to my Flickr page and LibraryThing below my profile, so they can still be accessed. Another thing I have done is reduce the page from 50 posts to 30 posts, which means that the average post I write will stand normally for 2-3 weeks on the front page before it rolls off into the archives. I hope this will speed up the uploading process and prevent the discouragement that has come from the frustration of uploading P&P in the past.

I apologize for the inconvenience P&P has been in the past. I really want it to be a quick and easily accessible blog that can easily be uploaded and navigable. Toward that end, I will work to make it better in the days to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005