.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Friday, July 08, 2005

All Done - Your Turn

Farewell B&W, originally uploaded by Sola Lumina Captura.

Yes. I have finally finished posting pictures of Drew and Erin's wedding. In all, I posted 192 pics in the last month. My work is done. Now it is your turn. I need you to reply back with your top five favorite pics of the wedding (for those of you interested). Number them from 1-5 (one being your favorite of the favorites) and use the title given them. Make sense? Your input is greatly appreciated. Much thanks. (To Drew and Erin's Set)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are my top 5 favorites---but of course I loved them all:)

1. Columnized
2. Half of us
3. Farewell B&W
4. Warmth of Love
5. Ray Charles on the keys

THANK YOU SO MUCH TIM!!!!!!!!!!

7/11/2005 02:57:00 PM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Your welcome. And I hope you enjoy them. I am working on getting the pics compiled together to get for the two of you and your families.

Could you help me get some more responses of your friends and family? I really value everyone's input (I am hoping to improve in my shot composition and selection). Thanks for checking in! Catch you later.

7/11/2005 03:47:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005