.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Milestone 5000: Thank You

Yesterday, P&P experienced a milestone, and I didn't even realize it. I started this thing back in mid-March, not knowing what in the world would become of it. Since May, there have been over 5,000 hits on Provocations and Pantings, and I am humbled to see that there are many of you who find interest in the things in my life and the matters which are important to me. I am excited about the future of P&P. Right now, I have made 194 posts here - some which have provoked, others which have made me pant. In this journey, some of you have disagreed with me, and I thank you for that. It has challenged me and sharpened me. Others have brought words of encouragement and affirmation, and for that I am grateful as well. It is a deep desire of mine that there be a generation of Christians who are white-hot in passion for the glory of God and are intellectually engaged in the truths of God's Word while being discerning of our culture and compromising stances. In the days ahead, I will be working on providing various posts that will inevitably provoke and hopefully cause some to pant with greater thirst for the things of God. Please stay tuned, and once again thanks for allowing me to have a small part in your life. Your time, listening ear, and comments are truly appreciated. - t.n.b.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005