.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Along This Road Called Life

My description of this image: Early in the morning there were few people on the road, so Dan and I were able to take some fun shots like this. In this journey of life, there have been many people who have "kept me between the lines" so to speak. I am eternally indebted to those folks who have traveled along with sweet accompany. Often they have carried me. Other times they have given me direction and a roadmap when I get lost. Many thanks and much love for everyone who has allowed me to be in their passenger seat throughout life's journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005