.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Wet Weave

Wet Weave, originally uploaded by Sola Lumina Captura.

Here is my description of this image: This little spidy (well not that little) was found on the loop around Cades Cove early in the morning. I shot this with the 100-400mm lens, so I was not able to get a really good macro on it, but I thought I'd throw it up anyway. Dan had a better and more in focus shot, given that he had a macro lens (and a better photographer of course).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005