.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Turtleback Falls - Gorges State Park

Turtleback Falls, originally uploaded by Sola Lumina Captura.

Here's my description of the image: Turtleback Falls is a popular tourist destination in the Nantahala National Forest. The falls itself is only about 15 feet tall, but because of its accessibility and deep pools, many people are able to climb a rope and slide off the falls into the pool below. The falls is located approximately one mile down Horsepasture Trail in the Gorges State Park (located in Nantahala) in the extreme south western part of North Carolina. All images were manually set, including custom white balance, polarization, and aperture.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! My blogs are boring and I need to lighten them up. You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to have work at home mums business. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for writing everything exactly how it is! Cheers

10/19/2005 10:46:00 AM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

How is it that after word verification I still get spam?! These people are good. Looks like Blogger is going to have to find a way to 1-up them. We'll see.

And why can't they say anything about my photo or posts? How dare they hijack my blog for personal plugs!

10/19/2005 10:57:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005