.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Scenes From This Past Weekend

Crest of Creation, originally uploaded by Sola Lumina Captura.

Since I am still trying to catch up with sleep and school assignments, I thought I'd start sharing some photos during the intermittent phase of posting. I will try to randomly post several pics on P&P this week, and you can also find them on my Flickr page. My description of this image: This is the moon rising over the mountains of the Blue Ridge Parkway atop Black Balsam Knob (elevation 6,100 feet). From the top you get a 360 panoramic view. We were able to catch the moon rising and sun setting at the same time. We were on the knob for about two hours, where there was a 20 degree temperature change being up there, with the main contributor being the 40-50 mph gusts that were incessant. Never the less the view was simply breath-taking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005