.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Magnified Moon

Magnified Moon, originally uploaded by Sola Lumina Captura.

My description of this image: Okay, maybe THAT magnified, but it's the closest I have gotten to it. Maybe it would look bigger if it was large sized, but then again maybe not. I have not idea where on the backpackin' trip I took this image, but I can tell you it was at night and it was dark outside and it was cold. Great description huh?

By the way, I have a question. What where you told that the moon looked like? (I am referring to the dark indentations)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005