.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Flat Laurels Creek Trail


My description of this image:

Another long exposure image. The trail is located on the righthand side while the glow in the background is a campsite (tent) of a group close to us. Our campsite is outside the frame to the right about 1/2 mile down the trail. It was an amazingly clear night (as the stars can tell).

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Timmy, are you using a digital camera? These images look more like shots taken with an SLR...?

11/03/2005 01:44:00 AM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Lisa,

I shoot with a Canon 20D. The default lens I shoot with is the EF 28-135mm f/2.5-5.6 IS USM. I also have a 5omm f/1.8 that I play around with.

11/03/2005 04:25:00 AM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

Oooh. Struggling not to be jealous...the Canon 20D is a great camera. Great photos on flickr by the way. Are you planning on getting into wedding photography?

11/03/2005 02:49:00 PM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

I started taking up photography in January of this year, and therefore, don't consider myself much of an experienced photographer. However, this past year I have been able to shoot 10 weddings (half as a second shooter) which has been a great experience for me. In the upcoming years, I do hope to shoot more weddings. Currently, I just want to have a firm handle on the mechanics, limitations, and creativity my gear and photography in general brings.

Needless to say, it has been great fun, and having several friends who are love photography as well has served to be a great catalyst for me as I learn from them.

11/03/2005 08:15:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005