.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Faces of Ecuador

It has been some time since I have been able to edit some photos from the Ecuador trip, and I hope to post some pics in a series on P&P for a glimpse of the trip (and in hopes that you might want to do some mission work in Ecuador as well). In the meantime, you can check out the team's photos here, and you can check out my photos here as well. Let me know what you think (please).

This girl came to us begging for money. Heart breaking . . .
An elderly woman in downtown Quito.
Quichua lady in colonial Quito.
A young Ecuadorian boy A young Ecuadorian girl
An Otovalo woman in the market Carmella (Quichua Christian) A Quichua saleswoman in the market
A musician in the folkloric ballet called Jacchigua
A lady in the National Folkloric Ballet called Jacchigua
This one just for fun! He was just hilarious!
I hope these photos give you a glimpse of the peoples of Ecuador. I have more photos to come later (of places, events, etc.) that I will post when I can get around to it. In the meantime, tell me what photo out of these you like the best and why. Love to hear your input. Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kenan said...

Thanks, Timmy.

2/11/2006 09:52:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics. Good work!

2/11/2006 05:09:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005