.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Building Our Blogs on the Gospel

I just made it back to the house and in much need of sleep. The first day of the Together for the Gospel Conference was amazing, far exceeding my hopes and expectations. I presume that you will be able to catch up on all that is going on through various blogs, not the least of which is Tim Challies excellent live-blogging. I have, on the other hand, sought to post a few pictures of each day as a sort of "photo-live-blog" I guess you could say. You might be wondering how the Band of Bloggers went. I want to write in detail about it soon, but I will just say that I stand amazed at the goodness of God that he has allowed me to help put together such an event. All the guys who attended blessed me tremedously. This who deal is more than an event, and I pray that the days ahead will evidence that reality. I just want to express my love and gratitude to everyone who came, volunteered, and participated because without God's providene and your involvement, this would have remained a dream in my head. Lastly, as I have mentioned earlier, I have created a T4G Flickr group for anyone who wants to post pics of the conference (but you must join the group first). James Thompson has already posted over 30 pictures from the Band of Bloggers, and I hope to post some too when I get around to it. My good buddy Dan Canales helped as the photographer of BoB and has several hundred from the meeting that I hope to take a look at as well. Anyway, more than anything I need to rest up for a great day tomorrow. I have so much to say with a heart so full . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005