.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Friday, June 09, 2006

POTW :: 06.09.06 :: Orangeblossom

{Click to enlarge}
As I mentioned earlier, I had a one-week long class this week which went from 8:00-5:00 each day (my final is in three hours!). Of course, we took a couple of breaks during the day, and while on break yesterday, I saw this flower which just stood out (and stood alone). I haven't taking any flora pics lately, so I thought I woud throw one in there. Actually, my camera has been collecting a little bit of dust lately as I have been studying a lot and busy with other things. I am looking forward to getting back to shooting more after this week.
Here's the exif data for the photogs: Camera: Canon 20D Lens: 28-135mm IS USM Focal Length:135mm Tv: 1/125 sec Av: f/5.6 ISO: 400 WB: Custom (5800k) Note: I would like to make a "hearty" welcome to Tom Ascol to the Friday Foto Frivolity. Earlier I dubbed him the title of "photog emeritus" and has taken me upon on the encouragement to post. See also Joe Thorn's, Steve McCoy's, Joe Kennedy's, Kevin Cawley's, and Laura Beth's Friday pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005