.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Friday, September 08, 2006

POTW :: 09.08.06 :: Sunken Solitude

{Click to enlarge}
Other than the few shots I was able to take at school Tuesday, my camera has unfortunately been collecting dust. However, fall is just around the corner, and it is my favorite time of the year for photos! In the meantime, I have tons of photos I have yet to post, so when I am not shooting, I will be posting. Here is one from our summer vacation in Perdido Key, Alabama. It was a pre-sunrise shot, long exspure (1 second), and manual white balance exposed. The chairs had been left out overnight, and the morning tide was sweet. Anyway, I will post some more of these in the days to come. Have a great weekend!
To go to my Flickr page, go here. To go to the Friday Photo group, go here. Here's the exif data for the photogs: Camera: Canon 20D Lens: 28-135mm IS USM Focal Length: 35mm Tv: 1 sec Av: f/22 ISO: 100 WB: Custom (7000k) I in no way want to be exclusionary by not linking to everyone with a Friday special, but the number of participants is simply getting too big to link everyone. If you have a photo for the Friday Photo group, be sure to put it here. For poetry and prose, check out Brent Thomas, and for church history, see William Turner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Yay! I checked this morning, and this image is #20 in Flickr Explore (the Flickr rating of top photos for that particular day). I wonder how long it will stay . . .

9/09/2006 04:43:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005