.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Friday, September 22, 2006

POTW :: 09.22.06 :: Reminisce (Special Edition)

Because I will not be able to post a POTW next Friday, I am going to double up this week if that is okay with you. And instead of throwing up some of my recent takes, I thought I'd reminisce of last year's backpackin' and photography trip to TN/NC. Both today and tomorrow I will be posting some of the most popular photos I took during that weekend. We hiked 10-12 miles a day, photographed 18 waterfalls, and covered mountain ranges including the Great Smokey Mountain National Forest, Cherokee National Forest, Balsam and Mt. Pisgah mountains, and the Nantahala basin. Anyway, here are some of the nature pics I took. Tomorrow, I will post some of my personal favorites from last year's excursion. We'll see if next week I can capture something sweet when I travel north . . .

My Five Most Popular Pics From My 2005 Backpackin’ & Photography Trip

1. Dry Falls 2. Moonrise Over Whiteside Mountain 3. Looking Glass Falls 4. Sunrays on the Blue Ridge Parkway

5. Turtleback Falls

* To view all my pics from last year's trip, go here. To view larger size, click on the images.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005