.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

2006 Desiring God National Conference - Saturday with Mark Driscoll

I just realized that, after looking through my photos of Driscoll, several of them were not well focused. Then I noticed the shirt he was wearing. AF doesn't work well with plaid or stripe designs on clothing, but oh well. Maybe one of you could let Mr. Driscoll know that he needs to conform to the photographer's dress code next time. I mean, if he won't conform to the EC crowd or the hardcore Reformed crowd, maybe he can conform to the photographer crowd. Just kidding. This was my first time hearing Driscoll in person, and I hope to share my thoughts soon. While I have grown to better understand and like Driscoll, having heard him in person revealed to me that he is the real deal. Anyway, here' some pics. The others can be found on my Flickr stream or this set.

Mark Driscoll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005