.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

2006 Desiring God National Conference - Friday Photos

Well, here is a little sampler of some of the photos I took today. After a long, 27-hour drive in the back roads of America (I crossed seven states), it was good to finally make it to the conference just in time. You can view all my photos from the conference as well as my subsequent backpacking trip in an album I have created on my Flickr page. To use any of these photos for print or publication, please contact me. For blog or internet use, feel free to use as you wish (please provide attribution). More to come tomorrow.

David Wells
Pastoral Panel Discussion

2 Comments:

Blogger Brendt said...

Is it just me or does Mark look very Elvis-ish in that last picture?

Thankyouverymuch.

9/30/2006 11:36:00 PM

 
Blogger Donna S. said...

I think it's the asymmetrical hairdo...

My husband was at the DG Conference - you may have bumped into him! Anxiously waiting for his return to hear all about the wonderful things you all heard this weekend.. have a safe journey back.

10/01/2006 10:39:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005