.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Desiring God Meet Up?

Needless to say, I am really excited about the conference this week. But I am also excited about seeing some folks I haven't seen (ever) or since the T4G conference. With the thousands of people who will be there, it could be easy to go the entire weekend and never see some of you. As far as I know, there is no scheduled meet up, so I was wondering if maybe I could get in contact with some of you to hang out and possibly grab some lunch or dinner. If you are interested, let me know either by commenting here or emailing me at outpostministries [at] yahoo [dot] com. We can exchange numbers and info later. It will be good to be refreshed and encouraged by the kindred fellowship there. May God continue to unite our hearts for the supremacy of Christ in our postmodern world.

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve Weaver said...

You're pathetic! Just kidding! Have a good time!

9/25/2006 06:21:00 AM

 
Blogger Joe said...

Looking forward to hanging out with you brother.

9/25/2006 08:28:00 AM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

@ Steve,

I know. :)

@ Joe,

I agree. God has been good to me to allow me to get to know such good people as you and Marc. I know I got the sweeter end of the deal.

9/25/2006 10:24:00 AM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Kevin,

Thought you'd be there man! Dude, I am sorry you can't make it. Having not known you at T4G made me hope I could catch you at the DG conference. Oh well, I guess Joe will have to do. :)

9/25/2006 04:53:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005