.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

POTW :: 09.22.06 Reminisce (Part Two)

As I shared in my last post, I wanted to share with you five more photos from last year's trip - this time some pics of myself (not that I am narcissistic though). A couple were taken my good friend and photog partner Dan Canales, who by the way, just got a new website up. Also, I am nearing completion of my personal itinerary for next week, and I am excited about it (for what it's worth, here is last year's itinerary if you want to check out where we went). I hope to share it with you in a couple of days. In the meantime, here are five more photos reminiscing on last year: 1. Refresh Me Please (me as a ghost @ Dry Falls) 2. Daninmyeye (click and look closely to see Dan in the camera lens) 3. Imapretender (taken by Dan while I was shooting) 4. Asolo's in Action (taken by Dan while I was on a ledge scoping out the landscape off the Blue Ridge Parkway) 5. Basking in Beauty (taken by Dan at susnet on Devil's Courthouse summit)

2 Comments:

Blogger William E. Turner Jr. said...

nice fanny pack! :)

9/23/2006 05:25:00 PM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

I actually have a nice collection of fanny packs (small, medium, and large sizes). Ain't no shame . . .

9/23/2006 08:37:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005