.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Friday, October 13, 2006

POTW :: 10.13.06 :: Consolation

{click to enlarge}
After a long, six hour drive down the North Shore from Grand Portage (on the MN/Canada border) to the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore (Wisconsin), I missed the last ferry ride over to Madeline Island where I was planning to camp out my final night. It was cool with that because it had rained all day, and I wasn't about to set up camp in the mud and rain around midnight. So what did I do? Well, I slept in my car somewhere in the little town of Bayfield (population 611) and woke up to this sunrise at the dock where the ferry goes in and out. So I figured that the long drive and little sleep was worth it, after spending a couple of hours watching this sunrise over Lake Superior. A little update on the Desiring God Conference photos. As of today, I am 95% done uploading photos. The total in the album stand at 129 photos. I still would like to post a few from the panel discussion and maybe a couple more of the speakers. According to my little Flickr set counter, the album is nearing 2000 visitors, so I just wanted to say thanks to those of you who have visited my images of the conference. I hope that they are of some benefit to you. And here is the exif data for those interested: Camera: Canon 20D Lens: 28-135mm IS USM Focal Length: 28mm Tv: 10 sec Av: f/4.5 ISO: 200 WB: Custom (4500k) Please visit my Flickr Photostream and the Friday Photo Group as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005