.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Monday, October 09, 2006

2006 Desiring God National Conference - Sunday with John Piper

Currently, I have uploaded 103 photos from the conference with one final group left to upload - worship, miscellaneous shots, and a few from my visit to BBC. From there, my plans are to upload photos daily from my backpacking and photography trip to the North Shore and Apostle Islands. Here are some of the pictures from John Piper's message on Sunday morning. (Note: Some of the funnier expresses I captured came when Piper was in the middle of a "What Would Mark Driscoll Do?" moment, trying to be relevant and hip). For other photos of Piper from the T4G Conference, go here. You can also check out my DG Con album and Flickr photostream for more photos. One last note: the pics are high-res, so they will look different when seen larger. To view a larger version, click on the image. To retrieve the full, original size, contact me or visit my Flickr page.

2 Comments:

Blogger William E. Turner Jr. said...

I hope no one ever takes pics of me when I am preaching!

10/09/2006 08:55:00 PM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

LOL. I will be looking you up man. :)

10/09/2006 08:59:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005