.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Monday, October 02, 2006

I've Been Arched

In just a few short hours, I head out for some more exciting photography. On my way to Minneapolis, I took several pit stops, the first being an unplanned visit to the St. Louis Arch and the waterfront park area. It was a beautiful sunset, and I happened to catch these at the magical twilight hour. These will be my last photos posted until I get back. In all, it looks like I ended up with over 800 photos from the conference. I hope to have at least 100-150 up on Flickr when I'm done, not counting my backpacking part. If you don't mind, say a little prayer for me over these next three days. I will be traveling solo in an area where my cell doesn't work and I have never been - and I don't have Joe to tuck me in at night either. To those of you I met thus far in MN, it's been a real joy. And to those of you whom I have come to know over recent years, it was great to see you again as the joy of the Lord caused our hearts to leap in love for one another. May God continue to grant us His love for another as we delight in him. Now to some of the St. Louis Arch:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

Great pics.
Great to meet you and have lunch with you Saturday.

Maybe I'll see you around campus.

10/03/2006 02:38:00 PM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

So you think I can dance?

. . . oh and thanks for the lens, bro. I always enjoy being the conference papparazi.

10/05/2006 01:11:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005