.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

That's Just Too Cruel

As I mentioned earlier last week, I will be leaving today for Georgia with a couple of friends to help out our good friend Brad Hughes in the last days of his congressional campaign. I am not sure whether I will be able to blog in GA given that I do not have a personal computer accessible at this time, but I will inform you on how things turn out. My good friend Dan was kind enough to allow me to borrow his camera gear, so I will be able (Lord willing) to capture the whole deal. In the meantime, I thought I'd share with you how much my friends think of me. This is an email correspondence between the pilot flying us and James, one of my friends who I will try to witness to on the airplane.

I think at this point the only information that I need from you is the weight of each of the passengers. We will be approaching capacity with four of us guys on-board, so I need to encourage you to please pack as lightly as possible -- please spread the word. Also, I would like to know if anyone in the group has a particular fear of flying, or any other special considerations that I should be aware of ahead of time. I'm looking forward to the trip... it will be a great time. Pray the Lord would give us clear skies. Thanks, Robert
To which James replied thus:
Hey Robert, I was going to ask if I could bring my bowling ball collection- I've been meaning to show Brad for quite a while. But since we've a weight limit I'll wait til next time... I'm pretty sure that all three of the guys are right about 180 lbs. And I don't think any of us have a fear of flying besides Timmy. But he usually just wears a depends undergarment and he is fine. James
Now that puts a new twist on Provocative Panties - the name given to my blog by friends at school. James will not get away with this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Weaver said...

Have a good time! I really hope Brad wins. I'll be looking for the results. Keep us posted.

And you might want to take an extra pair of Depends, just in case.

11/05/2006 07:28:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005