.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Audio Book Sale @ Monergism Books

A few months ago, I really got into audio books. Like many of you, I have a decent commute to and from school, work, and home--totaling about an hour a day in the car. I figured that I could be a better steward of my time if I used it to grow in my relationship with Christ. I did the math and figured that I could listen to approximately one book a month if I listened only 3 hours a week! That said, adding 12 quality books to your yearly list could be a substantial learning experience, thanks to audio books. So that's my sales pitch. Now here is the sale. Monergism books, together with Hovel audio, has some excellent audio books that are 50% off. Some of the books include the following (all in MP3 format): What Jesus Demands from the World by John Piper (Reg. $19.98) On sale for $9.99 Total Truth by Nancy Pearcey (Reg. $24.98) On sale for $12.49 Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan (Reg. $19.98) On sale for $9.99 The Confessions of St. Augustine (Reg. $19.98) On sale for $9.99 Anyway, if you know someone who has a regular commute and has a hunger to grow in their knowledge of God and His Word, these audio books may make a great Christmas gift. To check out more audio books, go here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

Thanks for the info. I've listening to MP3's a lot when I have to walk the dog.

12/08/2006 01:37:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005