.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Being Saved: Dr. Mohler vs. Rabbi Kushner and Father Byron

Here is inclusivism in living color. And this is also why I attend Southern Seminary. Thank God for men like Dr. Mohler and the faithful, clear, and unapologetic presentation of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Meirose said...

Brother Timmy,
Your blog rocks! Beyond that your photos on Flickr are spectacular! I've added you to my contacts on Flickr so I can keep returning to your photos. I've also added you to my blog roll. I'm linking to one of your pictures of Mark Driscoll on my blog (a smaller version from your Flickr photos from the Desiring God Conference)

Big Chris
Because I said so blog

12/11/2006 01:57:00 PM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Nice to meet you Chris! Thanks for the kind comments. I hope you find the photos useful for your blog. I look forward to reading your blog in the future.

12/11/2006 10:29:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005