.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Friday, December 15, 2006

POTW :: 12.15.06 :: heldinsuspense

[click to enlarge]
This photo was taken at one of the first weddings I had ever taken. Most of my favorite shots come from totally random moments (the benefits of photojournalistic style). I am not a very good, "Okay, let's get everyone together for some formals" kind of photographer. Speaking of wedding photography, I thought I share with you where I get a lot of my inspiration. Below is my top 10 favorite wedding photographers. If you are interested in photography, you ought to check out their portfolios as they are not just good wedding photographers, but in my opinion produce some of the best work around. They are all members of the Digital Wedding Forum--the "everything you ever want to know about photography" place I have been privileged to be a member of. So here is my top ten (though there are many more): 1. David Beckstead 2. The Becker 3. Yervant 4. Todd Pellowe 5. Todd Johnson 6. Huy Nguyen 7. Jeff Ascough 8. Gordon McGowan 9. Ventana Weddings 10. JVS Weddings My Flickr Page :: Flickr Friday Photo Group

1 Comments:

Blogger ninemoonspiercing said...

Tragus Piercing Tragus Piercing I read such an article, do you think these are correct? Has anyone had it done before?

3/16/2021 06:08:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005