.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Upcoming Blog Survey

As I begin to reflect on the past year in blogging, I have noticed how my blogging has changed, where I have grown, lessons I have learned, new friendships forged, and many encouraging moments along the way. One of the most important aspects of blogging I believe is self-critique. Therefore, I am asking for yours. On Tuesday, December 26, I am going to post a series of questions for those of you who read my blog. I realize that many if not most of you don't have a Blogger account and don't comment; therefore, if you are willing and have the time, I asking that you copy and paste the questions in a Word document, answer them as you wish, and attach the document in an email. Here is my email address. Again, I sincerely value your correspondence and feedback as I look forward for 2007 and learning how I can better blog and glorify God. Thank you for taking the time to do this, as I know that I will greatly benefit from the thoughts, comments, and suggestions you will provide. At the start of the new year, I hope to share with you some of the changes and formattting of P&P that I think will provide more variety and substance. And for those of you who have stuck around, read, dicussed, and prayed for me, let me express my gratitude to God for you. Furthermore, to those of you who have been my harshest critics, thank you for helping me see the areas where I need to grow, repent, and be more conformed into the image of my Savior. In whatever intent or rationale those words were packaged, know that I receive them as a gift from God. tnb

1 Comments:

Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Brad,

I thought the highlighter was a nice touch. No?

12/24/2006 09:18:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005