.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Hide and Seek

I don't know why but my sidebar has just snuck down to the bottom of the page (I think it has free will). The links, posts, and poll and stuff like that is all there but only at the bottom of the page. I am not quite sure how it got there or how to fix it. Any suggestions? Until then, I will muse and tinker around like I know what I am doing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say it has something to do with the placement of your hit counters and/or the fact that (I believe) you have an extra DIV in your template code.

But I could be way off there...

5/10/2005 01:55:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005