.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Random Stuff for the Week of 7/21-7/28

* I am working on putting a series of blog posts together that are similar to the "That's Not What I Came For" post. They will all be short first person narrative-like stories taken from actual biblical accounts in the life of Jesus. This weeks will be called, "What's That I Smell?". Also, I am planning a series of posts called A Hunger for Holiness which will be different ways that I have learned to deal with sin and pursue holiness. These threads of posts I hope will be helpful and insightful in the days ahead. * Thanks everyone who has explored my photo page. As of today, there have been over 3500 visits on my photostream. I am working on some photo assignments, such as graveyards, 6-shot photostitch, antiques, and macro floral shots. If you would like to shoot along, maybe we can share some photos. * My good friend and long time ministry companion Taylor White will be getting married this Saturday. We have had many a talk over finding the love of our lives, and I am glad that he has found his. Dusti and I will be traveling to Birmingham to rejoice with them in what God has put together. * Every wondered where you could get some beautiful flowers at a really reasonable price? Recently, I purchased some from Pro Flowers for our anniversary. What is so great about these folks is that they pick them straight from the fields and ship them the same day. When you get them, they have not even bloomed yet, and you get to watch them over the next 2-3 weeks (yes, that's how long they last). I am thoroughly pleased with this beautiful arrangement. Instead of getting some already-bloomed flowers at an overly priced store, why don't you get some affordable ones straight from the fields? And no, Pro Flowers are not giving me any kickbacks for this advertisement. Have a great week! - t.n.b.

2 Comments:

Blogger joe said...

hey man,
this is joey from this past weekend. i totally didn't realize you were the guy that wrote this blog. taylor showed it to me a while ago and i was like, i like this guy whoever he is - we're on the same page here. anywho, my blog sucks so don't expect anything. can't wait to see you pictures from the nuptials. you're good. peace out.

7/24/2005 05:31:00 PM

 
Blogger Timmy Brister said...

Marv,

Thanks for checking in. Enjoyed meeting you and hanging out. I will post the pics I took of you and your fiance(?) as well (hopefully within a week). I checked out your blog. I liked it. Very different. Anyway. Check you later.

7/25/2005 03:16:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005