.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

prov·o·ca·tion - something that provokes, arouses, or stimulates. pant - to long eagerly; yearn. a collection of thoughts intended to provoke and inspire. these posts are hoping to encourage people to think, especially Christians, and pant even harder for the waterbrooks of the Lord. If you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, I welcome your perspective and encourage your investigation on these matters.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Refresh Me Please

Refresh Me Please, originally uploaded by Sola Lumina Captura.

My description of this image: This was another long exposure shot in which I attempted to be transparent (hence the water through my head). As you have already seen, this shot was taken at Dry Falls in southwestern North Carolina. As far as the title goes, I am reminded of the friends I have in the Lord who have been a Philemon to me. "For I have derived much joy and comfort from your love, my brother, because the hearts of the saints have been refreshed through you." Philemon 1:7 Thank you, dear friends, for refreshing me through your love in which I have received much comfort and joy. May the Lord continue to use you as a conduit of his compassion to comfort others with the wonderful love of Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Counter
Site Counters as of May 4, 2005